Virtually Accountable is a Registered NDIS Plan Manager offering Plan Management Services.
“It is our vision to optimise social and economic independence and full participation for people with disabilities, with a culture of empowerment remaining a driving force for Virtually Accountable to support people with disabilities”.
An experienced NDIA Planner, Genelle brings a whole new level of understanding to Plan Management through her extensive specialised training and knowledge of NDIS plans, and complex needs.
With a passion for numbers and ensuring you get the most from your plan, Virtually Accountable is committed to ensuring that you not only understand your unique plan but also how you can make the most from your available funds.
Your support Coordinator will support to help you to:
- Understand your NDIS plan
- Implement your NDIS plan
- Connect with service providers
- Enter into Service Agreements with providers
- Monitor NDIS plan outcomes and expenditure, and report back to the NDIA, and
- Support to prepare, and organise reports for the next NDIS plan review
With a caring approach, Virtually Accountable will be there to answer all your
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.